The National Training Fund (KFS) is a form of financial support through which it is possible to subsidize training for employees and employers. In order to stay strong in the labor market, it is necessary to supplement and update your skills and professional qualifications.
From this article you will learn:
- How much is this year's KFS budget.
- What the funds can be used for.
- Who can apply for funding.
- What you need to do to get a grant.
- Where the call for applications is currently underway.
What funds have been planned for 2022?
In the Labor Fund Plan for 2022, nearly PLN 224 million has been allocated for the expenses of the National Training Fund. The funds can be used for:
- specifying training needs that can be met with KFS funds,
- courses and postgraduate studies and examinations to be attended by employees at the employer's initiative or with the employer's consent,
- medical and psychological examinations, if they prove necessary,
- accident insurance in connection with participation in continuing education.
Is KFS co-financing for you?
Any company, office, foundation employing employees under an employment contract, as well as individuals running a business and employing at least one person under an employment contract, can apply for a grant. It does not matter what type of employment contract the employees benefiting from training supported by KFS funds are employed under, and whether it is full-time or part-time. The subsidy is provided on the basis of de minimis aid, i.e. non-refundable support for enterprises by the state.
It is worth noting that no age restrictions apply.
The employer can get as much as 80% of the subsidy for training and exams, which means that it covers only 20% of the cost of training. Micro-enterprises employing up to 10 people can get 100% funding.
Where should you start in order to receive the subsidy?
First, check with your Labor Office to see if the call for applications has been launched and until when it will last. Remember that support can only be granted before the start of training, so the application should be submitted well in advance. The deadline for processing the application is 30 days. The amount of funds is limited and a successful application is determined not only by the correctness of the completed documents, but also by the order of applications, so do not delay in submitting your application. To apply, the employer must apply to the labor office competent for the seat or place of business activity.
Current call for KFS applications in 2022 [UPDATED 31/01/2022].
- Lower Silesian Voivodeship
- Dzierżoniów 31.01.2022 - 04.02.2022 MORE>>.
- Góra 04.05.2022 - 07.05.20 22 MORE>>
- Środa Śląska 27.01.2022 - 02.02.2022 MORE>>
- Zgorzelec 12.05.2022 - 14.05.2022 MORE>>>
- Złotoryja 26.05.2022 - 27.05.2022 MORE>>
- Kujawsko-Pomorskie Voivodeship
- Chelmno 24.01.2022 - 01.02.20 22 MORE>>
- Tuchola 07.02.2022 - 11.02.2022 MORE>>
- Wąbrzeźno 24. 01.2022 - 04.02.2022 MORE>>
- Lublin Voivodeship
- Biała Podlaska 09.02.2022 - 11.02.2022 MORE>>
- Biłgoraj 20.01.2022 - 04.02.2022 MORE>>
- Lukow 07.02.2022 - 09.02.2022 MORE>>
- Radzyń Podlaski 03.02.2022 - 04.02.2022 MORE>>
- Świdnik 15.04.2022 - 30.04.2022 MORE>>
- Zamość 26.04.2022 - 28.04.2022 MORE>>>
- Lubuskie Province
- Międzyrzecz 26.04.2022 - 30.04.2022 MORE>>>
- Słubice 20.01.2022 - 10.02.2022 MORE>>>
- Sulęcin 17.01.2022 - 18.02.2022 (or until funds are exhausted) MORE>>>
- Lodz Voivodeship
- Bełchatów 01.02.2022 - 15.02.2022 MORE>>
- Opoczno 26.04.2022 - 30.04.20 22 MORE>>>
- Pabianice 03.02.2022 - 04.02.2022 17.02.2022 - 18.02.2022 MORE>>
- Pajęczno 14.02.2022 MORE>>
- Piotrków Trybunalski 28.04.2022 - 30.04.2022 MORE>>
- Tomaszów Mazowiecki 01.02.2022 MORE>>
- Zduńska Wola 22.04.2022 - 30.04.2022 MORE>>>
- Lesser Poland Voivodeship
- Chrarznów 01.03.2022 - 31.05.20 22 MORE>>
- Nowy Sacz February 20 22 MORE>>
- Cracow January 2022 - March 2022 MORE>>>
- Mazovia Province
- Ciechanów 01.02.2022 - 11.02.20 22 MORE>>>
- Gostynin 24.01.2022 - 04.02.20 22 MORE>>>
- Grodzisk Mazowiecki 07.02.2022 - 18.02.2022 MORE>>
- Minsk Mazowiecki 26.04.2022 - 30.04.20 22 MORE>>
- Płock 01.02.2022 to 11.02.2022 MORE>>
- Warsaw West District 24.01.2022 - 04.02. 2022 MORE>>
- Przasnysz 26.04.2022 - 30.04.2022 MORE>>>
- Siedlce 07.02.2022 - 10.02.2022 MORE>>Note: training must take place on the dates 19.03.2022 - 30.11.2022
- Sokołów Podlaski 19.04.2022 - 30.04.20 22 MORE>>>
- Warsaw 01.02.2022 - 11.02.20 22 MORE>>
- Zwoleń 27.04.2022 - 07.05.2022 MORE>>
- Żuromin 26.04.2022 - 10.05.2022 MORE>>>
- Opolskie Voivodeship
- Strzelce Opolskie 07.02.2022 - 11.02.20 22 MORE>>>
- Subcarpathian Voivodeship
- Podlaskie Voivodeship
- Pomeranian Voivodeship
- Człuchów 26.04.2022 - 07.05.2022 MORE>>>
- Kościerzyna 31.01.2022 - 04.02.2022 MORE>>
- Puck 21.02.2022 - 28.02.2022 MORE>>
- Silesian Voivodeship
- Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship
- Kielce 06.05.2022 - 07.05.20 22 MORE>>
- Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship
- Olsztyn 19.04.2022 - 26.04. 2022 MORE>>>
- Greater Poland Province
- Western Pomeranian Voivodship
Additional information can be found on the page dedicated to KFS in Sages and on the website of the Ministry of Development, Labor and Technology.